Life without parole
Continuous sexual abuse of young child or children
Aggravated sexual assault of a child
Life sentence under capital felony in juvenile transfer
- 40 calendar years, not including good conduct time
Sentence under Pen. 12.42c
- 35 calendar years, not including good conduct time.
Offense under CCP art. 42.12 3g(a)(1), (2)
- 1/2 of sentence or 30 years, whichever is less, not including good conduct time, but ever eligible for release in less than 2 calendar years.
Murder, sexual assault, or aggravated sexual assault
- Any additional 3 years from date provided for every 12 months that elapse between date arrest warrant is issued and date inmate is arrested for the offense
Offense under drug free zones
- When calendar time equals term of sentence or 5 years, whichever is less, not including good conduct time.
Any other offense
- 1/4 of sentence or 15 years, whichever is less, including good conduct time.
State Jail Felony
- Ineligible if serving time in state jail facility
Contact : Collin County Criminal Lawyer
Collin County criminal lawyer Constantine Anagnostis dedicates his practice to people who are facing criminal charges, with a primary emphasis on DWI, Drug Offenses, Expunction & Nondisclosure Agreements, and Occupational Driver’s License Issues. Collin County criminal lawyer Constantine G. Anagnostis understands the law, procedures, and penalties pertaining to criminal law, and will aggressively fight to protect your rights. Collin County criminal lawyer Constantine Anagnostis provides the utmost personal dedication to each and every case, and truly cares about his clients. You may call 817-229-0319 to schedule a free consultation, or submit a sample case form. At DFW Criminal Lawyers, L.L.C., we look forward to helping you.
DFW Criminal Lawyers, L.L.C. serves clients in all of Collin County, including: Frisco, Texas, Plano, Texas, Prosper, Texas, Allen, Texas, McKinney, Texas, Anna, Texas, Wylie, Texas, Fairview, Texas, Melissa, Texas, Murphy, Texas, Celina, Texas, Lucas, Texas, and Hebron, Texas. For cases in Dallas county, please click here.